Rockler Taper / Straight Line Jig
If you've ever struggled to make a lengthy angled cut, this is the jig for you!
With a simple indexed angle setting system, heavy duty hold-down clamps and a smooth sliding design, it makes tapered cuts fast, 简单更精确. Perfect for chair legs, table legs and more. Jig fits snug in any standard 3/8" x 3/4" miter slot and features a large, ergonomic handle for smooth push-action performance throughout the cut. Plus, with the miter bar removed it doubles as a stable straight line ripping jig. This jig works with table saws on which the left edge of the right miter slot is 3-3/4” to 4-3/8” from the blade or 5” to 5-5/8” from the blade.
- Indexing marks make angle setting easy — each mark represents 1° of taper
- Dual tape measures provide convenient reference and also help set angles
- Two wide-body hold down clamps prevent stock from drifting dangerously from your fence
- 夹 have non-marring rubber caps for enhanced grip
- Three adhesive strips run across the jig to help stabilize your workpiece
- With taper angle zeroed out, jig works great to rip straight edges on rough lumber
(1) Rockler Taper / Straight Line Jig